지원 포럼

Are there any plans to support ECU flash of ZX-25R?

MOTOIKEMOTOIKE 게시물 : 23Verified User

Are there any plans to support ECU flash of ZX-25R? It is a very popular motorcycle in Japan, and the demand for ECU flash is very high. This is because the horsepower of the Japanese version is 10% lower than that of the Indonesian version . Many people want to improve this. I hope your company will respond.

코멘트

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com 게시물 : 1,071Staff User

안녕하세요,이 문제를 팀과 논의하고 이것이 우리가 해결하고 싶은 프로젝트인지 확인하겠습니다. 감사합니다, Jason A.

• MOTOIKEMOTOIKE 게시물 : 23Verified User

In Japan, the initial lot of 5000 units of ZX-25R is all sold out and is backordered. The ZX-25R is a very popular model in Japan, and many users are dissatisfied with the horsepower of Japanese specifications. I think this is a business opportunity for your company as well.

안녕하세요, ECU 부품 번호와 모델의 ECU 사진을 보내 주시겠습니까? 우리의 유일한 문제는 모델이 미국에 없을 것이기 때문에 여기에 테스트 할 자전거가 없다는 것입니다. 감사합니다, Jason A.

Here is a picture of the ECU. I can also lend you an ECU if you need it.

안녕하세요,이 ECU는 새로운 ZX10과 동일한 구조로 보입니다. 이것은 수행하기가 매우 어려울 것이기 때문에 문제가 될 것입니다. 우리는 이것으로 번역 할 수있는 미국 시장 Kawi 's를 위해 우리가하고있는 일이 있습니다. 이 작업을 수행 할 가능성이 무엇인지 잘 모르겠지만 우리는 뭔가를 생각해 내고 싶습니다. 제발 소식이 없으면 몇 달 후 다시 확인 이메일을 보내주세요. 감사합니다, Jason A.

일본에는 ZX-25R의 ECU 플래시를 만들 수 있는 벤더가 있다. 기술적으로 ECU 플래시가 가능한 것 같습니다. ZX-25R의 ECU 플래시에 대한 수요가 매우 크므로 귀하의 지원을 기대합니다.

로그인 또는 등록 코멘트.