Support Forum

Codes C28 C68 and C70 after flash back to stock mapping/features

grahamfox@live.comgrahamfox@live.com Posts: 2Verified User

I have a Canadian 2018 GSX-R 1000 ABS with ecu 32920-17K62. It was working perfectly with 32920-17K62 unrestricted file and an imported pc5 map, I also had the ftecu qs/blipper installed and working. After returning everything to stock mechanically, I flashed the bike with an unrestricted without any fuel mapping and disabled "R Model Features". At that point I had the engine light on and C23(TO sensor), C31(gear position sensor) and C68 (unknown). I confirmed good signals for the TO and GP sensors at the ecu and power cycled the ecu which cleared C68 but the C23/31 remained. I found the original file I pulled off the bike on my old computer and flashed that back in. Now C21 and C23 are gone but I still have C68 along with C70(also unknown) and C28 which is for the secondary throttle that this model does not have. I am the only one to ever flash this bike using a type 12 bike side harness every time. I have only ever used the stock file, the restricted file and now the one originally obtained from the bike.

Comments

• grahamfox@live.comgrahamfox@live.com Posts: 2Verified User
    edited April 8

Flashed back to "R features" ENABLED with ftecu qs harness installed. Removed harness and flashed to "R features" DISABLED then successfully cleared code via obd2. Support no longer required.

This discussion has been closed.