Support Forum

New Install

syrada1@gmail.comsyrada1@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

I bought this for my 2019 R6

2017-2020 Yamaha R6 Data Link ECU Flashing Kit

I am unable to get the documents to insert the 5 pins of the 6 pin connector to the ECU - There are no install instructions in my box and I am unable to download anything because I am not able to register my ECU without installing the pins in the correct slots , any help would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

You do not need to have your bike side harness installed to register your USB.

You must register the USB first in order to download the installation documents.

To do so, go to the FTECU website and at the top right click Downloads. Download the FTECU software suite. Launch the software and log-in using your website log-in. Make sure it is the exact log-in and there are no spaces before or after the e-mail as well. Once you have entered your log-in credentials click log-in. DO NOT click register. Once you are logged in plug your USB in and it should pop up a window for the one time registration. Click yes. The dialog box may pop up again but after the first one it will be registered.

In the tuning suite go to help at the top and click document center. Find the document for your harness type and motorcycle and you should be able to download it to aide in the installation of your bike side harness. If you are unable to download it let me know!

Regards

• syrada1@gmail.comsyrada1@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

OK this worked , thank you very much.

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

No problem, glad everything is going well.

Regards