Support Forum

YXZ Turbo file

kwalterb@yahoo.comkwalterb@yahoo.com Posts: 4Verified User

I am having trouble understanding what each parameter of Boost Mapping does. I am currently using a 3 Bar Bosch TMAP sensor and I have scaled the sensor (as far as I can understand) to work with the ECU but I am having trouble dialing it in. The ECU seems to be compensating for the added boost efficiently and I have achieved fairly smooth low 12 AFR's under load but I run rich at cruising speeds (low 11's AFR). I scaled the sensor to act as a 2 Bar but changes around 50% MAP/RPM map make no difference at 0 pressure (1 Bar). The factory scaling looks as if the sensor should ignore boost on the MAP/RPM tune and only consider it with the "Boost Fuel Comp" map. Should I scale the sensor to behave this way? Also I am running Sidewinder Injectors and boost referenced fuel pressure regulator and I scaled the Injectors to roughly 70% yet I feel this is wrong also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So many questions....

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

As should have been mentioned by Kent when he sold you the activation for this turbo file, we offer no real support for these tunes. They are only sold to Authorized dealers as Alba Racing and Beyond Redline Performance are the only ones with knowledge of the file. You may try contacting either of them but you might have to pay for a custom file from them or pay for their time to support you.

Thanks,

Jason A.