Support Forum

Professional license

ericksanchez64fullgas@gmail.comericksanchez64fullgas@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

I want to buy a professional license for my ecu, how can I buy it, I share my arness with meenmotorsport, I already flash my ecu from my bike

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

What year R6 do you have? What account are you using to flash your bike?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• The r6 is 2017 and the account is ameen@meenmotorsports.com

Hi,

I can email you a special order invoice for the Race Team license. Which account would you like to pay with?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• HELLO Jason I would like to pay it with the account of ameen @ meenmotorsports I want to ask you if you can flash an ecu that has already been flashed. greetings Erick Sanchez

• Send me to ericksanchez64fullgas@gmail.com the special invoice to make the payment by paypal or amex greetings

Hi,

I just emailed you the invoice, please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• HELLO JASON I HAVE AN ECU, THAT I ALREADY MADE THE FLASHING WITH THE No. 2316C59E LICENSE , ERICK S

• adrian27sabau@gmail.comadrian27sabau@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

Hi Jason!

Do you think is possible for me to upgrade my license to a professional license? Or I have to buy a new one? I don't need the hardware, only the license in order to unlock all the pro features.

Thank you!

Adrian

Hi,

Yes I can invoice you for the just the pro license if you wish. The pro license on its own is $1000. Please let me know if you'd like me to send the invoice your way.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• Hello Jason, I bought the professional license in the ameen account, only when I want to use it, it says that there is no license, can you help me, greetings erick sanchez

Hi,

The license shows available still and unused. Can you email me instead of on the Forum for this?

Thanks,

Jason A.