支持论坛

Why am I always prompted (Failure: Check Internet connection ...) My network is normal, no problem,

JUSTINJUSTIN 帖子:33Verified User

Why am I always prompted (Failure: Check Internet connection ...) My network is normal, no problem, it has been a long time, sometimes good, sometimes bad!

评论

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com 帖子:1,071Staff User

嗨,您根本无法使用Tuning Suite软件吗?谢谢,杰森A。

• JUSTINJUSTIN 帖子:33Verified User

It can be used, but I don't know why this problem often occurs, it can be used after reopening, and it will occur again next time!

嗨,与您的网络提供商的初始连接可能只是一个问题。现在看起来不错,对吗?谢谢,杰森A。

• JUSTINJUSTIN 帖子:33Verified User

Yes, it works, but these problems often happen and if I can use them, I can't be sure to choose a language. In addition, I want to ask a question, why does the file downloaded to the user share area prompt me that I am not authorized to use it? This file corresponds to my ECU number!

嗨,您在说什么文件?谢谢,杰森A。

• wrauch@karlabs.comwrauch@karlabs.com 帖子:3Verified User

我得到这个确切的错误消息,每次尝试。在第二次尝试时,它起作用。我已将FTECU应用程序添加到Windows 10防火墙应用程序例外列表中,但这并不能改善情况。此外,为什么在添加我的登录凭据之前必须接受条款和条件?为什么登录凭据不会自动填充?我经常重新登录每个会话(因为该软件非常适合检查ECU许可证,因此请关闭密钥,打开密钥,yada yada yada。最后,我每次会话都要卸载并重新加载该愚蠢的软件六次。我不确定该软件是否会更难使用。

2015 Yamaha R1M with full Graves exhaust, Attack Performance rearsets and FTECU unrestricted flash with Active Tune. But what makes it really fast is the tank cover autographed by Rossi and Lorenzo and the tailpiece by Vinales!

• DeanosDeanos 帖子:5Verified User

如上所述,每次登录我都会遇到相同的错误。第二次登录工作完美,第一个崩溃了。至于登录顺序,最好只需要登录一次,或者只注册一次软件。每次打开该软件都必须登录,真是太痛苦了。在上述情况下,每次打开该软件都必须登录两次。下一个版本可能需要一些思考吗?

2015 MT-07 with SC Projects imitation and full DNA filter system.

https://www.instagram.com/deanos_rides

登录注册以发表评论。