Support Forum

loss of license

mapracing@msn.commapracing@msn.com Posts: 14Verified User

hello I have a problem because of a download that went wrong I downloaded several times during the Stifter settings, I had a wifi communication with the FT ECU server and the box was badly written I have the 1DF660F3 license normally I got a message that it doesn't recognize my license and asked me for another 4C7CFF89 license that I used by mistake, not knowing that I had a communication problem with the FT server suddenly I lost a license and I didn't can't download it marks me NO RESPONSE FROM THE ECU can you get my two licenses back for me? Is the download possible because the program is badly written and the bike does not start anymore? cordially MAP RACING

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User
    edited June 2022

Hi,

The 4C7 license remained unused. You should be able to use the 1DF license again. Seems like there was a connection issue.

Regards

• mapracing@msn.commapracing@msn.com Posts: 14Verified User

hello I just redid the test I still have the same problem when I want to use the 1DF license I have the message invalid license and when I have the message (do you really want to use the 4C7 license) I have the message (no answer ) when I want to download the cartography, although I am well connected to the internet it always gives me the message for the 4C7 license I cannot reverse cdl

Are you bike side flashing?

hello I'm in office mode I'm not on the bike the box is connected with a power supply and the FTECU cable I checked the cable and the power supply I have no problem at this level I still have the message (do you want to use the 4C7 license? ) I tick yes and I get the message (no answer) if I tick no to the message of (4C7 license) I get the message (buy a license) if I tick no to be able to use the old license I have the message (invalid license) cdl

Hi,

Both of those licenses are good. What message are you talking about as well. Also can you send me an image of your bench harness directly and the type of bench harness (BNHA?)

Regards

hello it is the 6-Pin FT DataLink USB Cable with the BNHA TYPE 1 when I want to write in the ecu I have the following message: (NO REGISTERED ECU FOUND Would you like assign license 4C7CFF89 to this ecu? yes or no) while I still have my old license!!! if I select (yes) I have the following message: (status no response) and another message appears (Write Attempt Failed. Please Retry) do you have a solution? because I can no longer write in the ecu cordially

hello I just did a test on another box it is a z 900 box from 2018 which did not receive any modification I wanted to write the box, the software offered me the license 4C7CFF89 the one that is not used is I encounter the same download problem that I have at the moment with the R6 box (BOX CRASHES) on the other hand I tried with another motorcycle (R6 too) that I had reprogrammed some time ago and I do not encounter any problem which means that there is indeed a problem with the 1DF660F3 AND 4C7CFF89 licenses the 1DF660F3 license is the one I had since the beginning cdl MAP RACING

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

1DF660F3 and 4C7CFF89 has no issue from what I see in your account. Can you email me the error screen?