Forum d'entraide

error ecu locked 17KG1

Fabienlambert@orange.frFabienlambert@orange.fr Messages: 44Verified User

hi,

i again have an ECU locked after : "Fail Fast Writing ECU (2/2) ,16%"

i don't understand why as i did everything correctly and the first writting was working exept for the "disable immobilizer function" that still doesn't work on a EU map. it's the reason i try to write an US map in order to fix the problem but now my ecu is locked whant checking the licence verification! can you help please and unlock it?

it's the 3rd ECU with this problem. i was connected with RJ45 wire for the modem so i don't understand what is the problem!

commentaires

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Messages: 776Staff User

De quel numéro de licence parlez-vous?

• Fabienlambert@orange.frFabienlambert@orange.fr Messages: 44Verified User

50D33B66

can you unlock it please? my friend come to get is bike back tomorrow....

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Messages: 1,071Staff User

Bonjour, j'ai réinitialisé votre licence pour vous. Veuillez réessayer de clignoter. Merci, Jason A.

Hi Jason, ,

Thx for your helps, the ECU is still locked. i use another ECU and it propose me to attribute the licence A6D22AF9. i did it and it works fine, but does it mean the other licence 50D33B66 is out now? and what about the ECU that is locked? it's the 3rd ECU i got lock...:'(

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Messages: 1,071Staff User

Salut, Envoyez-moi l'ECU et j'essaierai de le réparer pour vous s'il n'y a aucun dommage interne. Merci, Jason A.

Hi Jason,

ok i'll send you my 3 ecu that get lock by the software if you can help me with that i'll appreciate.

thank you

Se connecter ou Inscrivez -vous pour commenter.