Support Forum

Server API authorization error

vtopoln@gmail.comvtopoln@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

Not able to login from the application and register my device for months now, reinstalled multiple times, tried on 3 different machines. Same credentials work on the web site. Bought old kit back in 2013 which was working ok until deprecated then bought new one in Oct 2019, not working since that. Application stuck after showing this error and has to be killed from task manager. Any suggestions?

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Does the software get to the screen that asks you to Login or Register? Are on a PC or Mac with Dual Boot?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• vtopoln@gmail.comvtopoln@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

Hi Jason, thanks for helping. Yes, it shows the screen with Register and Login. After selecting Login it displays this error and does not respond. I tried on 3 different PC Windows machines and was working with Kent back in Oct 2019. Seems like issue is still not resolved so I can't even activate my device or get installation guide.

Machines I've been tried:

1. Dell Desktop, Windows 10
    2. Samsung 9 Pen, Windows 10
    3. HP laptop, Windows 7

If these is no internet then the app says "unable to connect to server to update" or something like that, so that's not a case here. I also re-installed everything like zillion times now. Nothing helped.