Support Forum

shifter r6 2008 FT

mapracing@msn.commapracing@msn.com Posts: 14Verified User
edited May 2021 in R6

Hello I have programmed a 2008 r6 with FT ECU with integrated shifter, the cut-off switch on the rod is a dynojet (motorcycle already fitted) I have the following problem, the reports go perfectly from 1 to 6 but do not work or go wrong under full load (from 12000 to 16000) is there a modification to be made in the parameters of the shifter knowing that I have changed the cut-off time more or less but without success I encounter the same problem can you help me ? cdl MAP RACING

Tagged:

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please do not create multiple posts on the same subject.

Did you change any of the parameters in the Quickshifter module?

• mapracing@msn.commapracing@msn.com Posts: 14Verified User

hello no, I only worked on the cdl cutoff time table

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

It sounds like your issue is from coil noise on the ground. Try isolating your ground to tap it to the tip over sensor.

Thanks,

Jason A.

hello following several tests on the shifter ft on a 2008 r6 I isolated the mass to avoid the cutoff problem but I can not get a good cutoff time above 12000 turns it seems too long but if we reduce we lack of fluidity of upshifting and seems to give jolts which brutalizes the pilot do you have any idea? cdl

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Once your ground is properly isolated and your kill times are set accordingly you should not have an issue. The system generally works with ease, possibly there could be something wrong with the bike specifically or you haven't found the sweet spot for setup yet.

Thanks,

Jason A.

hello, I placed an order for an FT shifter kit FOR A 2009 R6 TYPE 1 the sensor only works on one connection when you want to reverse it it no longer works it only works with reverse gears could it be faulty? CDL

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

Did you order the kit from us? A quick way to tell would be to perform a continuity test across the wires for each individual connector and actuate the sensor. Make sure they are both unplugged before testing.

Regards