Support Forum

Wolverine flashing problems

BE514BE514 Posts: 2Verified User

Currently there is no way to flash the BK8-00 ecu. I can read from the ECU but receive error message "Error: Locating Module PR..." when trying to flash the ECU.

I have been running the BG4-00 file for a while now but the top speed limiter cannot be disabled and the ignition maps do not function.

BE514

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

When flashing your B8K ECU with the B8K file, do you get that error flashing the stock and unrestricted images?

The ignition tables match up differently in the BK8 which is why that function does not work. The Top Speed Limiter function currently does not work, but will get fixed once we get a car in here.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• BE514BE514 Posts: 2Verified User

I have been stuck running the BG4-00 file for about the last year. I called tech support multiple times and he recommended to try the flashing the BG4-00 file to see if that would work, which it did. Problem is I cannot flash the stock or unrestricted BK8-00 file back to the ECU.

The main purpose on this purchase was to disable the top speed limiter only to later find out it does not work and a year later this has still been no progress made?

BE514

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Please email me: jason@ftecu.com with a screenshot of your error message when trying to flash the X2 file into your X2 ECU.

Thanks,

Jason A.