Support Forum

ninja 400abs

sleone86@yahoo.comsleone86@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

So i have a 21 ninja 400 abs. I just installed the track side harness. Can anyone give me a few pointers or some help on what is a good tune for my bike. im totally green at this so i apologize for not knowing much about it, but this is how i learn by doing.

Comments

• sleone86@yahoo.comsleone86@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

Ok so i got the whole license issue figured out. cost me an extra hundred bucks cause i had to buy a new license. I'm a little bit upset about it cause i called in asking which one i should use because i don't see ninja 400 on there and i was told to use the z400 which wasn't it and it locked my license to a z400 with wrong numbers. Now that i can actually pick file that matches my ecu and write correct file on my ecu, i have done that then tested the bike. I have the engine brake disabled and it's still happening when I'm off throttle. I basically see no difference in how the bike performs at all. Although Todd over at ecu tech support was very patient with me and did everything he could to help figure out my first issue im starting to just wanna get rid of this ftecu bullshit and just send my ecu out to someone. I should have just done that to begin with. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.