Support Forum

New server update - PLEASE INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE BEFORE LOGIN

kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 710Staff User
edited July 2019 in Bug Reports

Hi all,

Sincere apologies for the issues that many of you have faced with the server, but our dev team has finally deployed an update to the new server that should fix all of the problems you've been encountering.

PLEASE DE-INSTALL AND RE-INSTALL THE SOFTWARE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO LOGIN. THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE OLDER SOFTWARE IMMEDIATELY TRIES TO FIND THE OLD SERVER THAT IS OFFLINE.

If you still are running into server connection problems, please take screenshots and log a detailed chronology of your steps leading up to the issue, and we'll get straight on them tomorrow. Again, sorry for the problems and delay, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Kento

Comments

• scottyman0826@yahoo.comscottyman0826@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

I can’t log in. I removed - and reinstalled several times. Just loads then gives communication error

• vegasonic@gazeta.plvegasonic@gazeta.pl Posts: 3Verified User

I have this same today ... yesterday everything will be OK ... today no .. ehhhh :/ ....

• hamax_japan@yahoo.co.jphamax_japan@yahoo.co.jp Posts: 5Verified User

Nothing works

• rjbrittain11@gmail.comrjbrittain11@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

same here. I can't open the program cause it says theres a communication error.

• EQUAL HERE, IT DOES NOT WORK IT WILL BE SOLVED IT IS GOOD TOOL

• gravesxxx@aol.comgravesxxx@aol.com Posts: 7Verified User

I am experiencing same symptoms on two computers

Comp 1, removed suite, downloaded and installed newest version, restarted computer, symptom persists

Comp 2, removed suite, downloaded and installed newest version, symptom persists

I am trying to upload a screen shot of a .jpg file to show the window with message that I am getting but even this forum has errors and does not take the photo even though JPG is among the allowed file format types.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 710Staff User

Apologies, we had an issue with the server this morning, it back online now.

• amap24@hotmail.comamap24@hotmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

hi i am not being able to install the software when i click run it pops up a window saying COULD NOT DOWN LOAD MANIFEST?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 710Staff User

You have an internet connection issue that is preventing the complete download of the software. Try to find a better connection.

• archa2013@hotmail.comarcha2013@hotmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

Dear: I got a problem

• bruzzese.mirko@gmail.combruzzese.mirko@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User
    edited November 2019

windows XP I also formatted the PC, but I tried also different wifi connections Could not download manisfest. Error: Unable to download https: //ftecu...../FTECU Tuning Suite.application

• rpachec10@gmail.comrpachec10@gmail.com Posts: 13Verified User

Hi guys I'm having an issue. I have uninstalled and install the software and I keep getting this message

• bacshy@gmail.combacshy@gmail.com Posts: 3Verified User
    edited December 2019

I can't login to the software, I reinstall it and try to install it again but it say that my internet connection is down. is there any problem with the host servers right now?

• kevxtx@outlook.comkevxtx@outlook.com Posts: 7Verified User

Same error here in Australia, glad to see it is just not me.

• fukunao777@gmail.comfukunao777@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

What should I do if I can't do it if I try to reinstall it because it doesn't start?

• flosch737@gmail.comflosch737@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Same here in the UAE. I need to flash a bike but i can't log in.... even with a VPN it can't find the server... please fix

• bacshy@gmail.combacshy@gmail.com Posts: 3Verified User

probably server crushed or something... at-least we know its not an Error in our home systems ;)

• flosch737@gmail.comflosch737@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Server online again

• DeanosDeanos Posts: 9Verified User

I know this is an old post, but is it a common thing to have to login twice every time?

1st time you login you get the error "Fail: check internet connection..."

Then it closes, you open it again and it logs in fine.

This happens every time I login and also on different machines.

Any idea why?

2015 MT-07 with SC Projects imitation and full DNA filter system.

https://www.instagram.com/deanos_rides

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 682Staff User
    edited October 2020

Dean,

Go to your Registry Editor on your computer. Then go to Current User, then Software, then FTECU Tuning Suite, and highlight and delete all files you see open under there.

Once done open the Tuning Suite back up. It will make you login once but you should not see the issue again.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Same thing... Happens across 3 machines.

Second login works fine.

I have also removed the software and reinstalled, same error.

Software version is "Deployment: 2.5.7.12" if this can help.

Hi,

You're the only one I've heard where that hasn't worked then. But you can still login no problem the second try right?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Sorry for the late reply.

Yup. Works perfect on the second login.

Weird. But it's all good. So long as I can login, I'm happy.

• enduro2rally@gmail.comenduro2rally@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

had same problem. but after reinstalling it connected ok, with the server!!

thankyou for the comments and support

• zdboykin@gmail.comzdboykin@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

I'm having a problem to where the software freezes and doesn't do anything. I've removed the old software and downloaded the most up to date version from the website today. Uninstalled the old version, restarted my computer, installed the new version, restarted my computer. I have to force the software closed as an error message never pops up. After a second attempt after forcing the software closed, I get an error message: Fail: check internet connection...

• jeff_cjeff_c Posts: 10Verified User

I had the same problem. What worked for me was plugging in the USB Data Link cable first, and then running the Tuning Suite software. It then opens correctly. The next time you run it, it should work without the cable.

I can confirm the issue from the above post.

Also had this and as mentioned, plugging in the cable did allow it to login, BUT I had the initial issue with the "fail: Check internet..."

It then brought up a 2nd login screen, above the first one, where it then managed to login.

Problem was the first login screen stayed there, but greyed out and I could not close it... The software did work fine though.

Once I closed the software, the main window and the "ghost login" disappeared.

But I have to say, well done on the new update, because now when I opened the software again, it magically took me straight in without having to login again!

Takes a bit of time to get there, but does work without any issues!

Awesome job guys and thanks for the hard work! Worth every cent!

• ddaniels53@gmail.comddaniels53@gmail.com Posts: 14Verified User

I cant log into the software at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still doesn't work. Is there an issue with the server?

Many thanks

Hi,

The server is not down, are you still having issues logging in?

Thanks,

Jason A.