Support Forum

New server update - PLEASE INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE BEFORE LOGIN

kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 510Staff User
edited July 9 in Bug Reports

Hi all,

Sincere apologies for the issues that many of you have faced with the server, but our dev team has finally deployed an update to the new server that should fix all of the problems you've been encountering.

PLEASE DE-INSTALL AND RE-INSTALL THE SOFTWARE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO LOGIN. THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE OLDER SOFTWARE IMMEDIATELY TRIES TO FIND THE OLD SERVER THAT IS OFFLINE.

If you still are running into server connection problems, please take screenshots and log a detailed chronology of your steps leading up to the issue, and we'll get straight on them tomorrow. Again, sorry for the problems and delay, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Kento

Comments

• scottyman0826@yahoo.comscottyman0826@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

I can’t log in. I removed - and reinstalled several times. Just loads then gives communication error

• vegasonic@gazeta.plvegasonic@gazeta.pl Posts: 1Verified User

I have this same today ... yesterday everything will be OK ... today no .. ehhhh :/ ....

• hamax_japan@yahoo.co.jphamax_japan@yahoo.co.jp Posts: 5Verified User

Nothing works

• rjbrittain11@gmail.comrjbrittain11@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

same here. I can't open the program cause it says theres a communication error.

• ctmperformance@gmail.comctmperformance@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

EQUAL HERE, IT DOES NOT WORK IT WILL BE SOLVED IT IS GOOD TOOL

• gravesxxx@aol.comgravesxxx@aol.com Posts: 1Verified User

I am experiencing same symptoms on two computers

Comp 1, removed suite, downloaded and installed newest version, restarted computer, symptom persists

Comp 2, removed suite, downloaded and installed newest version, symptom persists

I am trying to upload a screen shot of a .jpg file to show the window with message that I am getting but even this forum has errors and does not take the photo even though JPG is among the allowed file format types.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 510Staff User

Apologies, we had an issue with the server this morning, it back online now.

• amap24@hotmail.comamap24@hotmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

hi i am not being able to install the software when i click run it pops up a window saying COULD NOT DOWN LOAD MANIFEST?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 510Staff User

You have an internet connection issue that is preventing the complete download of the software. Try to find a better connection.

• archa2013@hotmail.comarcha2013@hotmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

Dear: I got a problem

• bruzzese.mirko@gmail.combruzzese.mirko@gmail.com Posts: 5Verified User
    edited November 19

windows XP I also formatted the PC, but I tried also different wifi connections Could not download manisfest. Error: Unable to download https: //ftecu...../FTECU Tuning Suite.application

• rpachec10@gmail.comrpachec10@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

Hi guys I'm having an issue. I have uninstalled and install the software and I keep getting this message