Support Forum

yamaha r6 racing electronic kit

killerpanchito@hotmail.comkillerpanchito@hotmail.com Posts: 16Verified User

Hi, I have purchased some of your products and I am interested in the kit, but there are accessories that I already have, I am interested in knowing how to acquire the race wiring harness kit and the licecia separately

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

You will have to contact your local Yamaha distributor for the YEC racing harness, as we no longer assemble our own racing wire harness. You can purchase a flash license separately, simply go to your account and click on Licenses.

• killerpanchito@hotmail.comkillerpanchito@hotmail.com Posts: 16Verified User

But is there a special racing license? I bought the 99dlls one, is there any other?

or any diagram or something that tells me how to modify my original harness?

We can sell you the Race Team license separately ($1000).

The wiring diagram for the race harness is available in our Documents section on our site, but unfortunately we cannot provide any support for that product in any way.

I really appreciate your attention and how do I buy the license for the race team?

I bought a license for 250 usd of races for a 2009 r6 but it still tells me in line, they already charged me, now that it comes, did I make the purchase several days ago?

edited August 2019

We can assign the feature to your account so that it can be linked to the next 2008-2011 R6 as soon as you flash it. Or we can assign it directly to the license belonging to the R6. We see several licenses belonging to that generation R6 in your account, so as long as the bike you are referring to is the only one of its generation in your shop that you're going to flash, we can assign it to your account.

please assign it to my account

Done!

Cost for r6 2017 same racing license?

As I mentioned before, $1000.

Ok, much more expensive, why is it more expensive than the last one I bought? I would appreciate explaining to see if I buy this license at once, and how do I pay?

Because the 2017+ Yamaha R6 ECU has far more power and capabilities than the previous generation ECUs. This allows a whole array of features previously unavailable to the average consumer.

Key Software Features

• Fuel

– Active Tune Self-Adjusting Fuel Control

– Mode-Selectable Fuel Trim Tables

• Ignition

– Ignition Advance Tables (by gear and mode)

– Offset Tables (for cylinder-specific timing changes)

• Throttle-By-Wire

– Adjustable Base Maps (by gear and mode)

– Adjustable Engine Brake Maps (by gear and mode)

• Basic ECU Settings

– Rev-Limiter Adjustment

– Variable Intake (open and close settings)

– Bypassed OEM Gauge Requirement

– Modifications to Accommodate Racing Harness

• Rider Aids

– Adjustable Quick Shifter

– Auto-Blip Down Shifter

– Launch Control

– Pit-Road Speed Limiter

– Adjustable Traction Control

• Data Analysis

– Full complement of necessary channels for trackside tuning, including Traction Control parameters

– Officially supported data loggers include AiM MXS, EVO5, and MXL2

Please note that the hardware normally included with the 2017-2019 Yamaha R6 Racing Electronics kit is not included with the Racing License. The Auto-Blip downshifter, the Active Tune controller and sensor, USB Datalink cable, etc. are not included.

In order to order the 2017+ Racing License separately, we will need to create an invoice for you that you can pay by PayPal.

Perfect, if I have a PayPal account

Please send us an email to sales@ftecu.com and state in the email what you want to purchase, and we'll put the invoice together for you.

Do you have or can the payment in the Pay pal account differ to months so I can use my credit card?

edited August 2019

Remember that you need the YEC harness (or a race harness built to our specs, which is not a simple task) in order for some of the racing license software to work.

Yes, we can set up an invoice where you can pay by credit card.

What happens if I use it with my factory harness? failure?

edited August 2019

You will not be able to go any faster than 50 kph, because the Pit Lane Speed Limiter will always be on, and it is tied into the relay box that is also controlled by the kickstand switch and other stock components.

However, we think that if you set your pit lane speed limiter to 655.35 kph, you should be OK. Of course, your pit lane speed limiter will not be functional at that point...

hello I need help I have problems with this license A699435D I try to modify my ecu and it tells me to pay it again, when I already pay that license for my ecu

He doesn't let me use my license, he says it belongs to someone else, they could help me or give me my money back since I can't use his license that they already charged me

You mean license #0B6B8787? It is in an attempted state due to connection problems during the flash. I will reset it for you.

Ok is that of a Yamaha 2017, I have many problems with this license, it always tells me that it does not exist for that ecu and I already paid it

Yes. It has been reset.

Hello to see if you can activate the racing package you buy please

It has been added to your account, as soon as you flash a compatible license it will attach to that license.