Support Forum

No Spark?

ben_swanson@live.comben_swanson@live.com Posts: 2Verified User

K5 GSXR 1000.

Flashed stock 41G10 map, Quickshifter enabled, Coil codes disabled, immobilizer disabled. No other modifications to map.

Injectors firing, no spark. Bike ran before flash. Tried with QS disconnected and connected both ways. Still no spark. Neutral kickstand up.

Read the flash back off the ECU. Everything looks fine. I'm very confused.

Comments

• ben_swanson@live.comben_swanson@live.com Posts: 2Verified User

Guess I'd add... I did the hardware test. Everything is perfect on the bike side. No priming with the appropriate cables jumpered, stable voltage, ground connected directly to battery negative.

Did the software test... The USB cable jumps to/from a random number of inputs and/or cycles through input numbers. This is with the USB cable completely disconnected from the bike. Same symptoms connected both powered and unpowered, except it cycles through different numbers.

When I plug in the USB, sometimes I get a "USB device not recognized" error from windows and the tuning suite. The issue is intermittent.

The USB-A connector feels loose in its plastic housing.

• chrisgardellchrisgardell Posts: 48Staff User

Following up to our phone discussion, using the 32920-41G60 file seemed to have solved the issue here. we will be looking to reproduce and solve your issue with the 32920-41G10 file shortly.

• Ryan27183@gmail.comRyan27183@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User
    edited June 2022

I came across this problem and 'solution' awhile back. I hope there's no issue flashing the G10 with the G60 image.

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

There should be no problem flashing the G10 with the G60 the Suzuki GSXR ECUs are very cross compatible. You could try the G10, however, I am not sure if that file has been fixed yet.

Regards