Support Forum

KAWASAKI ZG1400 2015

100.motos@orange.fr100.motos@orange.fr Posts: 20Verified User

Hello, is it possible to flash a French box reference 21175-0759 with the US images. cordially

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

I would not advise flashing your French ECU the incorrect part number or region. That ECU is readable however. You could read out the file, send it over and development can create a file for you. Keep in mind it may take a long time as they are very backed up at the moment.

Regards

• 100.motos@orange.fr100.motos@orange.fr Posts: 20Verified User

Hello Thank you for the answer I took a risk to flash with a US model it worked on the motorcycle but there are functions that do not work The motorcycle restarts and works well. I passed the file on to you via my ECU Play account if you can watch yourself when you have time. Thanks

edited June 2022

Hi,

Is the file you are trying to send me the original read file from the ECU before any modifications have been made. It is important that we receive the original unaltered file from the ECU or we will not be able to prototype it.

If you still have the original unaltered file from the ECU please send it on over directly through e-mail so I can send it to development.

Regards

• 100.motos@orange.fr100.motos@orange.fr Posts: 20Verified User

Hi yes this is the original file of the motorcycle before any intervention Thank you

Ok, feel free to e-mail it on over to me and I will send it to development.

So the ECU would be 2015 KAWASAKI ZG1400 21175-0759 and EU/French region correct?

Regards