Support Forum

2019 CBR1000RR SP1 File Availability

2»

Comments

• jerrodrickard@gmail.comjerrodrickard@gmail.com Posts: 27Verified User

Jason,

Is Flash Tune going to be able to provide a proper mapping for the 38770-MKF-LK2 (2019 CBR1000RR SP)?

Thanks,

Jerrod

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Jerrod,

Once the file can be properly defined then yes it will have proper mapping for your ECU part number. Yes this is taking much longer than usual due to the complexity of the Honda file and other projects on the main developers workload. I tried to get you a simple quick solution that didn't work so now we must wait.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Jason,

I can appreciate that the 2019 SP1 is not the only project but I'm into month 5, is there a realistic timeframe that I can anticipate something?

Thank you,

Jerrod

Jerrod,

I don't have a good time frame to give you at this moment in time.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Jason,

I'd like to avoid other avenues for resolution, any progress?

Thank you,

Jerrod

Jerrod,

I'm not sure what you mean by "other avenues"

There is no progress currently, however, we are testing a new version of software currently. This version should help us get back into the Honda ECU's.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• biketech1200@yahoo.combiketech1200@yahoo.com Posts: 1Verified User

HOPEFULLY SOON.. I DID THE SAME STUPID.. WAITING ON 38770-MKF-LG2.. LUCKILY BIKE WORKS OK OTHER THAN TC AND WHEELIE CONTROL BEING OUT OF CONTROL... SOMETIMES IT WORKS SOMETIMES IT DOESNT AND YOU CANT ADJUST IT... BEING THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO GET TO THE ECU TO FLASH THESE BIKES I'D HIGHLY RECOMEND CHANGING THE FOLDER NAME IN THE FILE MANAGER TO 2017-2018 RATHER THAN THE CURRENT 2017-2019 SINCE THERE ARE NO MAPS FOR 2019+ IN THERE.. I USED THE 38770-MKF-L02 FILE SINCE IT WAS FOR THE RIGHT VERSION OF THE BIKE AND I JUST ASSUMED THEY HADN'T UPDATED TO THE SUPERCEEDED PART NUMBER. STUPID MISTAKE BUT EASY ONE TO MAKE.

OOOPPPPPSSS......

• tyler6696@gmail.comtyler6696@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

Haven’t mapped my 21 1000rr, hoping for an update so I can get a flash on it.

Hi,

We haven't touched on this in a while and it will still be quite some time till we look back into it.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Jason,

Any update on being able to provide a proper mapping for the 38770-MKF-LK2 (2019 CBR1000RR SP)?

Thank you,

Jerrod

Jason,

What's the good word?

Thanks,

Jerrod

Jason,

If you don't have a solution, it's time to "look back into it".

Thank you,

Jerrod

edited March 2023

Jason,

How's that 2019 SP1 file coming?

Thanks!

Jerrod

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

Hello Jerrod

Sorry for the delay. I am new to your problem and hope I can help out. Jason passed away in a biking accident last year. I know it is not on the line up but I will work to get it back. Can you email me your read file so I can do so?

• seelenstarke@yahoo.comseelenstarke@yahoo.com Posts: 2Verified User

Glad I saw this string! I was going to buy another FT license for a 2019 CBR1000RR SP1 I picked up… and see that this was over a year trying to get a map file built and delivered! Wow. Jerrod - did they ever get anything to you for your bike?

• seelenstarke@yahoo.comseelenstarke@yahoo.com Posts: 2Verified User

Need this ole girl breathing fire. Wuts up with the map file? Y’all ever get it completed?