Support Forum

FZ 07 2015, Yoshi exhaust and DNA air box

I have a full Yoshi exhaust and a DNA airfilter, when flashing the ECU can you put mutiple fuel maps on it or can it only be one. I have a power comander fule map that is for the yoshi but only the stock air filter with snorkle removed. how should I write the fule map so it is the DNA air filter and Yoshi Exhaust?

IS there a better fule map?

Thanks

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

You can only write one file into the ECU at a time. You can try importing the PC maps into an unrestricted file to see how that works first. Or you can try the straight unrestricted file without the PC maps imported.

• jay.beus117@gmail.comjay.beus117@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

If I have a tune with a different brand full exhaust and a dna air box tune, is that bad? The tune works all but I have a Yoshi and the tune is for a akrapovic exhaust. Is there a big difference between these two in performance?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

There shouldn't be that much of a difference between the two. Only if you're interested in squeezing out that last one hp will you need to go to a dyno tune.

• how do I get the powercommader app. I have yosh and k and n air filter. But can figure out how to get that map so I can flash my bike? please help

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

You search for one and see if you can find anything that meets your specs.

Thanks,

Jason A.