Support Forum

2018 R1 with Graves cat eliminator and shorty exhaust can

tt650r@yahoo.comtt650r@yahoo.com Posts: 10Verified User

Real simple here.I cannot find a file for a 2018 with a Graves setup like mine and had to use the unrestricted file to get myself home.You cannot see what files are available until you purchase the tuner and was disappointed to not see one for my bike.Does anyone have a suggestion.Also I have an active tune on the way    Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User
    edited December 2019

When you go to any flash kit for any bike on our site, each page has the ECU files that are available for that bike, plus instructions in case your file is not on the list:

• tt650r@yahoo.comtt650r@yahoo.com Posts: 10Verified User

Thank you.

The people over at Graves will send me the file I need.They required proof of purchase of their pipe so the tune doesn't get shared.I fully understand about intellectual property and why it's not supplied to everyone.Anyone with a 2018 or newer R1 looking for a Graves pipe file will need to contact them.They are extremely helpful

Just to clear things up in case you were not aware of me not wanting to create my own tune and I wanted to use a Graves tune written for a particular pipe but there is no 2018 R1 Graves file on the system.I tried a file for a 2017 and the bike wouldn't start so I switched back with no problem.The actual ECU part numbers for different years are apparently written into the file or something but a different part number ECU stopped my bike from running..

Point taken..Thank you