Support Forum

Unable to download new file from public images

mail_paulkp@yahoo.commail_paulkp@yahoo.com Posts: 40Verified User

Hi When trying to download an ECU image via file manager I receive error: Unauthorised access. I have attached a screen shot

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Does this happen just with this specific file for you? Or it it any file you try to download?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• mail_paulkp@yahoo.commail_paulkp@yahoo.com Posts: 40Verified User

Hi Jason I was trying to download the file for 2019 ZX10R EU Unrestricted when the error occur ed. It seems to be happening with all of the 2019 ZX10 R files. Tested with a few others now and the same thing ...

It appears I can download Yamaha R1 files, but not the ZX10

When attempting to down load I have the appropriate USB cable connected, 6 pin for Yamaha and 4 pin for the Kawasaki

Hi,

I tried opening every 2019 ZX10 file Stock and Unrestricted and I had no problems. Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the software on your computer?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi, have tried uninstalling via windows control panel, rebooted the machine, downloaded setup.exe and ran it.. Interestingly it opened the software without asking for my user id or password. download of ZX10 file same error: Unauthorised access. ? Going to try uninstall and delete the Flashtune folder, I have my ecu images backed up elsewhere.

Ok, found the fix... It appears it was a network time-out. I have used a faster internet connection, 4g versus the slow adsl in the office and it worked

Hi,

Glad to hear you got it sorted out.

Thanks,

Jason A.