Support Forum

Tuning Suite Loading .............

rpcox@cox.netrpcox@cox.net Posts: 3Verified User

Launched the tuning suite and it just sat there with "FTECU Tuning Suite Loading ....". Killed the process, uninstalled, reinstalled .... Launched the tuning suite and i'm stuck in the same position. Loading ....

Windows 10 Pro v 1903 ( patch status is up to date )

Tuning Suite 2.5.6.12

License status is 'confirmed'

Next step?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Try restarting your computer, and ensure you have a good, solid internet connection. If you already have the software downloaded, it should start up easily. You may have other software running in the background that also slow things up.

• avcronberg@gmail.comavcronberg@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User
    edited September 2019

Same issue here this weekend.

• Tried restarting computer first. Still stuck in loading...
    • Tried uninstalling, and installing latest version from ftecu.com. Still stuck in loading...

Unable to flash ECU during a race weekend for the 2nd time this year.. due to server issues? Extremely frustrating...

No problems with internet connection, and no other programs running in the background (dedicated PC).

• rpcox@cox.netrpcox@cox.net Posts: 3Verified User

Thank you Kent, but I have worked with computers/networks and have written software for about 20 years. It's not a background app issue.

What is the destination IP and port for the tuning suite ?

• rpcox@cox.netrpcox@cox.net Posts: 3Verified User

Disregard. No changes on my end, but it's now loading

👍️

• scottyman0826@yahoo.comscottyman0826@yahoo.com Posts: 2Verified User

Mine is doing the same. I emailed the sales group. Uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Restarts. nothing helps. Very frustrating and if it doesnt work then I have a very expensive paperweight.

• AirmanJ74@gmail.comAirmanJ74@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

Yeah, mine is doing the same. It started Sunday afternoon. I did the whole uninstall/reboot/download new software/reinstall thing.

Please advise...

We have a server issue that we're currently working on. Sorry for the delay.

Server is back up.

• Adam OranchakAdam Oranchak Posts: 4Verified User
    edited November 2019

I'm getting this animated window that never ends. Note that I'm trying to look at my maps without being connected to the bike. Does that make a difference?

It shouldn't make a difference, you can look at any saved files on your software. Try uninstalling the software, restarting your computer, and reinstalling the software.

• tkanel@icloud.comtkanel@icloud.com Posts: 1Verified User

Hello, I seem to be experiencing the same "loading..." screen when trying to look at my maps with/out my motorcycle connected. I've uninstalled (even removing from the registry) and reinstalled with no success in loading. Is there something else I can do to be able to use the program?