Support Forum

Pit Limiter

Arab.riders@yahoo.comArab.riders@yahoo.com Posts: 33Verified User

There is no document on how to make a switch for this feature. It is written "5v supply to exhaust valve position sensor". If I need to connect a pit limiter switch, can you guide which wires I need to connect to? Or I need to check by Voltmeter for a ground and 5v? Thanks

Comments

• Arab.riders@yahoo.comArab.riders@yahoo.com Posts: 33Verified User

Any help how to activate and connect the button? Thanks

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Check for 5V supply and ground at the EXUP then wire a switch to those pins so that when the circuit is closed the pit limiter will be on.

Thanks,

Jason A.

As per the service manual and test. The red wire is 5V and the black/Brown is ground. When I close the circuit the fuel pump stop. When I open the circuit the fuel pump work. It is like a kill switch not a pit lane limiter?!

There are more 3 wires. The Yellow with B/Br do nothing.

R/B & B/R have 12V. I connected one of them and the ECU locked by the immobilizer.

edited February 2021

Hi,

Which ECU file did you use when trying this? I know we are on a different part number than the ECU part number to get the shifter working.

Thanks,

Jason A.

I believe I was using 32920-17K90. Thanks

regarding the wiring, any 5V wire can work? I’m sending my harness for modification, should I tell them to pull a 5V wire from the EXUP valve or from any where from the harness? Thanks

Hi,

I have just had a customer verify the pit limiter works in the 17K00 file with the switch being wired to the yellow and red wires.

Thanks,

Jason A.