Support Forum

Blipper Issue

Arab.riders@yahoo.comArab.riders@yahoo.com Posts: 33Verified User

Hello, I have GSX1000R 2017. I changed the shifter to FTECU blipper but the shifter is not working neither the blipper. R feature enabled. I tried both (enable/disable) reverse shift. I switched the shifter wiring also but still not working.

My ECU is 32920-17K92.

Thanks

Comments

• Arab.riders@yahoo.comArab.riders@yahoo.com Posts: 33Verified User

I removed the FTECU sensor and install the OEM sensor and still the same issue. The shifter was working fine before flashing the ECU on normal pattern. Now in GP pattern not working.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

If you put the stock shifter back to to STD shift does it work fine?

Have you tried both QS modes 1 and 2?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Yes, I just tried both directions. All not working. Should I try different ECU image? Or it’s not possible for different ECU number?

Also, in the ECU modules>> QS Launch control pit limiter; can not be activated. A message pop up “Error, locating speed variable. Please try another file or contact support”

The error message was for the unrestricted image.

for the stock image for same ECU #, the error message is different. “Unknown data in storage location. Please try another file or contact support”

I tried another image ECU # 32920-17K90 unrestricted and working now in both ways.

is it OK to keep this image file? Thanks

Hi,

Yes if the other file is working fine on the bike please keep that one.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Just to share information, all of the following files can not activate the shifter. 32920-17Kf3, 93, 90, L0, N0, D3, 62, 72, 82, D2 & F2.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I'll get this looked into.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• mrtunningrd@gmail.commrtunningrd@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

HELLO I HAVE THIS SAME FAULT IN ONE BUT 2017 ONLY WORKS IN 4 AND 5 UP. DOWNSTREAM DOES NOT WORK AND WE TESTED IN QS MODULE IN 1 AND 2 ECU 17K82