Support Forum

Two licenses consumed on the same ECU

MOTOIKEMOTOIKE Posts: 23Verified User

I flushed the ECU with the license of [D37AB854]. When I flushed the same ECU again, more licenses [0CB542CD] were consumed. Can I get my license back?

Tagged:

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Yes I have reset license 0CB542CD for you.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• MOTOIKEMOTOIKE Posts: 23Verified User

The problem recurred in another ECU.

I flushed the ECU with the license of [CEF53E22].

When I flushed the same ECU again, more licenses [EFCBCDA8] were consumed.

Can I get my license back?

After that, [07482C39] was further used in the same ECU.

This one ECU has

[CEF53E22][EFCBCDA8][07482C39]

Three licenses have been used.

Is it possible to restore?

• todd@ftecu.comtodd@ftecu.com Posts: 85Staff User

If you are constantly being asked for a license then something is wrong 90% of the time it is hardware failure on your end. First check your hardware to make sure it is working correctly and the wires are properly seated and not broken. If bench flashing make sure your power supply is working. Make sure you are flashing the same file that matches your ecu part number, if you are flashing using a file that does not match your part number it can prompt you to purchase a license, and then prompt you to purchase again when you flash the correct file that matches.

thank you for the advice. The last flash was successful, [07482C39] was written successfully, and the ECU is working normally. [CEF53E22] and [EFCBCDA8] have been overwritten and are no longer available. I would appreciate it if you could check the usage status of my license.

Will do

What do you think after this matter?

I have looked at all the licenses you list and time frames of when things happened and I am not sure what exactly is going on. When you get another instance please email support@ftecu.com with a screen capture of the message that shows on the screen to help me troubleshoot.

Thank you Todd.

However, I cannot send you the screen capture of the error screen that you request. This is because the old license [CEF53E22] and [EFCBCDA8] was overwritten by the new license [07482C39] without any errors occurring.