Support Forum

Decel popping fix??

Hi!

I know that when the bike is off throttle is switches to MAP vs RPM table, and therefore I currently use a stock ECU file and imported a PC map to best match my mods (thats for the higher rpms only right) and I copied the modified MAP vs RPM table from the matching unrestricted file and pasted it on the stock file. I did this so the bike would run more rich also down low and not just the higher rpms (TPS vs RPM map)

I still get a ton of decel popping which I'm not a fan of, so I figured since I can't afford buying a custom map from 2WDW, I might try tuning the cells in the fuel table (MAP vs RPM). What do you think how should I start? The X axis is air pressure compared to sea level. 100 equaling sea level pressure. If where I live I'm around 10-40 meters above sea level, what x-axis percentage would that compare to around??

I'm not fan of decel pop and I really want to get rid of it and I know the fueling on MAP vs RPM should do the trick. You as a "professional" please do share tips :)

The bike is indeed a Yamaha MT07 2014 model and ECU number is 1WS-8591A-00 

Currently running the unrestricted file's MAP vs RPM table in the STOCK matching file as well as a power commander map.

Oh and also DECEL FUEL INJ. turned to true it pops around 5k rpms all the way down, but with it on false it always pops only under 4k rpms, like it did untuned.

Any help pls.