Support Forum

Graves Tune file

seryphine@gmail.comseryphine@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

I have a 2018 r6 and am running the graves 3 full exhaust tune file. I ran my active tune 3 times saving/uploading any changes made to my bike. It consistently idles between 2-2500 rpm. The graves files lock you out from seeing the fuel tables and what not. I was just wondering if that idle speed is how they have it set? Or is there something amiss and I need to chase a ghost?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

You cannot make changes to a Graves file because it is locked. If you are referring to the Graves file in our database, your Active Tune cannot make changes to the fuel tables because the AT feature is likely disabled.

• seryphine@gmail.comseryphine@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

The AT feature is enabled and working. I was more wondering why the idle speed is 2000 rpm in the graves file when the stock and unrestricted file sat around 1500-2000 rpm?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

That is just how the Graves file is setup, I'm not sure why it is like that since I didn't make the file. I would suggest trying an Unrestricted file where you can manually change it if you'd like a different idle RPM.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• seryphine@gmail.comseryphine@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

I guess I was just wanting to make sure that file idles at 2k for others as well and its not something weird going on. I appreciate the responses!