Support Forum

Unauthorized access error

tahodge@gmail.comtahodge@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

i've been getting this since i got the new tablet with new os, i think last time it worked was when i used win8 i think. i'm trying to get it working again, hoped it would fix itself with an update or something, but not yet. i searched the other similar errors, and they look to be in the program. i can't even get the program to open. i get to type in login info, then get this error. none of the others had a solution, but figured i'd post anyway. hopefully mine being little different from what they describe has a solution.

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

What kind of tablet and OS are you using?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• tahodge@gmail.comtahodge@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Surface, windows 10

Hi,

Do me a favor so I don't have to reset your password. Email me your user login information (email and password) Send to jason@ftecu.com please.

Thanks,

Jason A.

sent yesterday, any update?

Hi,

I was able to recreate your problem and left it with the guys here to figure out. They are aware of the issue and were working on fixing it when I left on the 21st. I got back on the 2nd and leave again tomorrow for two and a half weeks. Please follow up with Kento here next week if the problem still persists. Your password was reset to match your zip code btw.

Thanks,

Jason A.

still not working