Support Forum

Power Commander Fuel Maps - Too rich or too lean

FZ07_2015@mail.comFZ07_2015@mail.com Posts: 3Verified User

I'm having trouble dialing in my fuel mixture. I have a stock 2015 FZ-07 with a DNA filter (no snorkel and stock lid). I've tried the stock unrestricted map from the FTECU library and the bike ran better but lean. I then tried the Power Commander map for a stock set-up with the snorkel pulled and the bike is running rich. Other than getting a custom dyno map has anyone else had success with any fuel maps out there on a stock setup?

Comments

• FZ07_2015@mail.comFZ07_2015@mail.com Posts: 3Verified User

Just hear back from 2 Wheel Dynoworks Inc. and they will create a custom file to match any set-up for $150. Once payment is processed, they just need your ECU serial number, the email address used to register your FTECU account, and the intake/exhaust modifications you've done to the bike. Once they have all of that, they'll put the file together and send it over via email.

• FZ07_2015@mail.comFZ07_2015@mail.com Posts: 3Verified User

Seems like I'm talking to myself in this thread but for anyone that's interested I went ahead and got my custom tune through 2 Wheel Dynoworks. The Power Commander maps were ok. Far better than stock but had room for improvement. The 2 Wheel Dynoworks did the trick. Dialed the bike in nicely. Feels like a new machine all together. If you're considering this option, go for it. Great communication and support and the tune was well worth the money.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

The guys at 2WheelDynoworks are awesome, we work with them very closely with all our products. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a custom file as well!