Support Forum

Quickshift mt 07-2018

good day. Does the Quickshift available in the store work for up and down gear? or is it just to gear up?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Only for upshifts on the MT07

• asesoriayproyectos17@gmail.comasesoriayproyectos17@gmail.com Posts: 19Verified User

I bought the QS kit a few days ago. I am waiting for it to come to me. Does it come with an installation manual?

• marius.karstad@gmail.commarius.karstad@gmail.com Posts: 8Verified User

I got my QS today no manual. It says on the bag that i got Type 7. Cant find type 7 on your Document page.. help?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

The type 7 harness plugs into the other side of your bike side harness.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• marius.karstad@gmail.commarius.karstad@gmail.com Posts: 8Verified User

Ye no shit:P but you could mayby have an instruction for witch of the two small connectors to use. And maybe how to set it up and how to adjust it. My quickshift works now but its not very smuud in the lower gears and high revs. Any tips? I Understand you can adjust it?

Hi,

Your QS sensor has two connectors on it, one is for PUSH one is for PULL.

The connector with the Red and Green is PUSH.

The connector with the Black and Green is PULL.

Red and Black are signal wires and Green is common ground.

Your sensor type is normally open (NO) once the shifter is actuated it closes the circuit allowing for a shift.

You can adjust your QS Timing which will change your kill time per gear and per rpm.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• asesoriayproyectos17@gmail.comasesoriayproyectos17@gmail.com Posts: 19Verified User

Hi Jason. I already received my QS, it works great in 4,5 and 6 gear. but I notice a little delay in 1, 2 and 3 gear. you know how to fix it or what you recommend.

Hi,

Does it feel like it doesn't kill the motor enough shifting in those lower gears?

Thanks,

Jason A.

you feel a dead time between the moment the gear is changed and the engine response as if it was not well synchronized .. which makes the changes feel abrupt .. it only happens in 1, 2 and 3 gear. In the other gears it works great fast and very synchronized. This is how it is configured. Any recommendation ?