Support Forum

Any way to tune a forced induction

jtingram@msn.comjtingram@msn.com Posts: 39Verified User

I was reading a comparison between Woolich vs FTECU. One comment was woolich was natural aspirated only and FTECU could write new code to be able to tune for forced induction? Is this true? Is this something available? If true how do i get this function and what does it involve? And what is the pricing? Im assuming a new map table to read positive pressure? Or is this just made up information? thanks

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

The only tunes we have for forced induction are YXZ1000 turbo files. Everything else is naturally aspirated.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• arturo8448@yahoo.comarturo8448@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

Jason,

Can you expand on which YXZ turbo files you have readily available?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I only have a base map for the 2HC and B57 ECUs. Chances of the normal user blowing up their car without knowing how to properly tune the map are very high, I believe one user in this forum already experienced that problem. We have made the file but don't have any real experience with a Turbo'd car here. We make the file able to do certain things then shops such as Alba Racing, Dasa Racing, and Beyond Redline Performance tune the map to make it work properly. Those shops have the most knowledge when using the Turbo files. I suggest contacting them on purchasing a map if you wish to go that route.

Thanks,

Jason A.