Support Forum

One ECU took both Active tune licenses

gvpajkar@gmail.comgvpajkar@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

Hi,

I purchased two active tune licenses, these was supposed to be used on two different bikes. Now when i check after only working on one of the bikes (as can be read on the logs) both active tune licenses are connected to the same ECU.

Please see picture.

Could some one help me reset on of the licenses so that I can use this on the other bike that I need to tune?

Thanks in advance

Goran

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I fixed that issue for you, now you will have an open Active Tune code.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• gvpajkar@gmail.comgvpajkar@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Hi Jason,

It has happened again. It seems that if I use the autotune SW then it will automatically assign the licens to that ECU regardless if that ECU has a licens or not.

Could you help me with fixing the issue again?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

It looks like there is something going on with it where every time you flash your current ECU it will take the other Active Tune code with it as well. I can fix it again but it will happen again once you reflash your current ECU.

Do you have another ECU you planned on flashing with Active Tune or how/why did you get two codes in the first place?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi,

Sorry for a late replay!

I often have one as a spare due to that when I'm at the track and someone needs something fixed I have everything I need to start working. If I need to buy one it often takes a day (I presume it has to do with the time difference EU/US) or if it is the weekend then I have to wait until Monday. My customers don't have the time to wait.

By buying and having a license ready I don't need to have that issue.

I will use the license tomorrow on a costumer so if you could reset it I would really appreciate it. I will not download to any ECU exept for the one I'm doing tomorrow then it should work.

But this needs to be solve in my opinion this is a big issue.

Best regards

Goran

Goran,

I have reset it for you to use tomorrow! The issue is actually resolved just waiting to push an update to release the fix.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Thank you Jason!