Support Forum

Z 400 flashed failed and the License now cann't use.

sakuraicyrus@gmail.comsakuraicyrus@gmail.com Posts: 22Verified User

Yesterday I just bought a license for my Z400 ,And iprepare toi flashed my ECU after flashed the software tell me falshed failed . Need resflashed again . So I shoutdown the power and discontact with the hardness .Wanna refalshed again  but the software tell me the my ECU is not registered .But I check the SN found the status is attempted .

The sn No. is 505BF125 can you help me to figure out whats happen with me soft ware?

Comments

• sakuraicyrus@gmail.comsakuraicyrus@gmail.com Posts: 22Verified User

Is anyone here can solve my problem?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Hi,

Sorry about the delay. Your license was in attempted state because of an issue during the flash process, so it has been reset, it should be good to go.

Thank you kento now we can flash uer ECU, By the way I wanna ask how can I change the idling RMP from the ECU flash? And why the fule map have the SW1 and SW2 for ninja 400?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

You change the idle rpm by advancing the ignition in very small increments.

The two different fuel maps are a feature that is in many ECUs, but it's unknown how to switch between the maps. Use SW1, but if you do not notice any difference in the AFRs when you make drastic changes, try the SW2 maps.

Dear Kento

Thank you for you help idle rpm now is already solved. And I saw we have the new product for NINJA 400 is the OBDII Diagnostic Adapter Harness. If we wanna us this harness what did we to prepaer and car OBD Scan Tool Wich type tools you suggets and can it clean the fault code ? And did other they car scan tool can do this work too like your recommend? You konw we us is it in China . Its better we can  read  the tools in Chinese .Is more convenience。

Waiting for your reply and all is the best .

Cyrus

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Any type of OBD scanning tool should be able to connect and communicate to the bike.

Thanks,

Jason A.