Support Forum

Eu spec ecu

the_seve@hotmail.comthe_seve@hotmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

Hello! I got my ftecu ecu flash kit today and installed it on the bike. But now I can't find my ecu under the restricted and unrestricted maps. My ecu number is 1xb-85930-00. And it says thailand? Please help, what do I do? Best regards Tomaz

Comments

• the_seve@hotmail.comthe_seve@hotmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

Problem solved, i took the (thai) but when I was trying to flash my ecu with pc map, it stopped at the end, and it said that an error, please contact support or try again. And when i tried again it said that the ecu is not registered. And then tried again it said the license belong to someone else?

Can you guyes help me, so frustreted :/

Best regards Tomaz

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I see you flashed the ECU ok today. All good on your end now?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Yes the flashing seems to work, but it fells like it goes back to before I flashet it??? First everything feels amazing, my neighbour did a test ride and said it felt like a new bike. But today the bike dont feel and act the same??? Can it go back to stock on the fly or what is wrong with it?

Best regards Tomaz

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

The only way anything can change in the ECU is by flashing it. The file in it will not disappear or revert to stock magically.

Thanks,

Jason A.

What I have heard is that the 02 sensor can change some parameters?

Best regards Tomaz

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

The stock O2 sensor only deals with idle and very small throttle settings. You may some other issue that isn't related to the flash that is causing the bike to not run correctly. For example, what is the condition of the fuel in the tank?

I live in Sweden, so it is only premium fuel. I put in 95,98 octane or v power..

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

You need to go through your engine's fuel system thoroughly to check for any issues that would be restricting fuel delivery.