Support Forum

Why can't I use the user to share files, flashing the file keeps prompting this!!

JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User

Why can't I use the user to share files, flashing the file keeps prompting this!! Dev7xlZ3VQriyfrDcEsGv7Fl

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

What exact user shared file are you trying to flash and what is your ECU part number?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User
    edited April 2020

The user shared file name is: MY-2018 r1 toce exhaust with activetune ,, BX4-8591A-40 US

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

What email is the file listed as being under? Is there a problem with the normal Unrestricted file you are having? Have you purchased an Active Tune kit?

Thanks,

Jason A.

I purchased the Active Tune kit. The file has been refreshed several times before and can be used normally, but recently it was refreshed to the ECU and it will prompt me that I have no right to use the file. The user name of the file is (neospore@gmail.com).

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

If you have an Active Tune kit, you should just use a normal Unrestricted file, there is no reason to use a 3rd party file.

You mean that I don't have the right to use user shared files, I use other files just to have more choices! !