Support Forum

I have a new part numeber ECU I can read the data out

sakuraicyrus@gmail.comsakuraicyrus@gmail.com Posts: 22Verified User

I just try to write the Ninja 400 ECU 1314 file in to type 1377 .before that I wanna read the file out .But the software tell me can't find the molde in the bin. So how can I read the 1377 map out? Before I use the 4 pin hardness just read out the CBR1000RR stock ECU in China market. That time the file manager still didn't have this type of the ECU. So did the function now is limited? Best wish

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User
    edited May 2020

It is not recommended to flash a different file number that does not match the ECU part number.

• sakuraicyrus@gmail.comsakuraicyrus@gmail.com Posts: 22Verified User

Thank you Kento now the issue is I can't read it out ,But I can write it in .This is the problem.And it always show the infromation down below ,can you check what's happen now ? I try to read 5 times but it won't success.

Do you have a similar file open the left window of the Tuning Suite? You need to have that before you can read a file from the ECU. Once read and downloaded, will display below the file you had open originally.

yes I open and 1371 US type file in the left windows .And I try to read my ecu MAP of .But all ways tell me failed to connect to ECU .My ECU type isn't in the file managment . My type is 1377 so if I wanna to read out my ECU how can i do ?

You need to send us your ECU so that we can create a file for it, because we do not have a file for the 1377 ECU. You could run into problems if you flash the 1371 into your ECU.

Thank you kento, here we prepare 2 ECU one is for Z400 another is for ninja 400. If is possible Can you give you delivery loaction for your company? We can promiss disinfect before we delivery. Wish all is the best

Our address is:

FTECU Inc.

1010 N. Batavia St. Suite J

Orange, CA 92867

Please include a note with all of your contact info, plus the year/make/model of bike, and its market country (where it is sold).

Dear Kento

Thank you for you reply and If we delivery we write the contact info in a file delivery with our ECU ok?And by the way we wanna buy 2 6PIN bike side hardness If it finished can you send the ECU back with our commodity back toughter ? With out more express fee then we pay for the bike side hardness express cost ?

Wish all is the best .

Cyrus

Dear Kento Thank you for you hardness .And the ECU we already received .But about these two ECU I still can't read it out even the two ECU send back I contact the hardness and try to read out but the system still show the" Failed to connect to the ECU": Just blike before. I don't know whats wrong with it .But I suspect with the software setting maybe now reflashed to the sever. Hop this problem will fast to solve. waiting for your reply Cyrus

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

The ECU's have never been flashed before so you need to flash them before you can read anything out of them. If those ECU's were able to be read out before flashing we wouldn't have needed you to send them to us.

The files were made from the ECU's and posted in the Tuning Suite software. Please go about reflashing the ECU's as normal now.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Thank you for your reply Jason

Here we face an other problem ,The Chinses market will change the ECU for ninja400 with no limite type ,And new ECU just pass the Euro 5 emission order. So yesterday one of the dealer from the kawasaki find us wanna to add this type ECU in .He already get one from the factory. And here we wanna to send you read it our but just don't publish on the software .Just save on my cloud for the FTECU sever.We wanna us this one basic tuning for next year racing before the next racing season .After next year the new NINJA400 beagan to sale.I will notice to pubilsh.And can you help us ?

All is the best

Cyrus

Hi,

Please email me personally regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Jason A.

I will send yu by private thank you for you reply me

Cyrus

• gome178@163.comgome178@163.com Posts: 28Verified User

I also met the same problem. How can I solve it

Hi,

What problem do you have?

Thanks,

Jason A.