Support Forum

My problem is still not resolved and the license is still invalid! Also, my software cannot be conve

JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User
edited March 2020 in Bug Reports

My problem is still not resolved and the license is still invalid! Also, my software cannot be converted to English. It seems there is a problem with the software, but I have reinstalled it many times.

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Your license was in attempted state, it has been reset.

edited March 2020

Please make sure your software is up to date, it should be ver 2.5.7.12 go to Help>Version

Also, please do not create multiple threads on the same issue. You have been warned about this before. This will no longer be tolerated. Thank you.

• JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User

My software is always up-to-date, and I repeatedly install it many times. Why is this happening? Can you seriously solve my problem, and for a few days

Also, the software cannot change the language and there are no definite options!

I don't want to continue posting, but I ask if you can solve my problem seriously. Why do you say that you still have problems after solving the problem?

edited March 2020

I'm going crazy, why is this?

I really do n’t know how to say this. When I encounter such a thing, I ca n’t solve it.,Software must be reset every time to switch languages

Your license has been reset because of a connection issue during your previous flash, so you will click "Yes" when the software says that there was no registered ECU and it will attempt to reassign the license. A reset license means that the ECU it was originally assigned to is no longer assigned to it.

The Chinese language issue is being looked at, apologies for the issues.

Can I use it now? You told me to reset it last time, but why I still haven't solved the problem, still, it reminds me that I have no right to use it!

You can use it now. Click "yes" in the last message you sent a picture of.