Support Forum

PROBLEMS TO CONNECT MY ECU

jluisleonlopez@hotmail.comjluisleonlopez@hotmail.com Posts: 48Verified User

Hi. Have problems to connect my ecu to my account, i hope you can help me.

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

You need to flash this ECU before you are able to read it out.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• jluisleonlopez@hotmail.comjluisleonlopez@hotmail.com Posts: 48Verified User

How can I update it?

• jluisleonlopez@hotmail.comjluisleonlopez@hotmail.com Posts: 48Verified User

hello does not answer my ECU and marks me codes 35 and 37 in the test. What can I do to connect to the ECU? Thank you

• brian.haveman1987@gmail.combrian.haveman1987@gmail.com Posts: 3Verified User

37 means that your connectors are set up correct. If you turn the key off the number should end in 0. If that is good then you should be able to write the unrestricted tune. You wont be able to "read ecu" until after you have installed a tune to read. You wont be able to read the "factory tune"

35 means that your connectors are not reading properly. The last digit of the code should be 0 with power off, and 7 with power on. i.e. 37/47.

Edit. 0 with power off. 6 with power on not 7

• Arqui86@hotmail.comArqui86@hotmail.com Posts: 3Verified User

Hello good day, I have obtained the bench harness for the kawasaki zx6r 636 19-22 type 23 and when connecting to my ecu it turns out to be a failed connection. 1C0173A92019 ZX636 hardfail 04/09/2022 03:01:46 PM