Support Forum

Ecu error no responce on Yamaha R1 2019

HI I have a problem with a R1 2019 ecu number BX4-8591A-30 (EU °. When I want write on the ECU a message appears after few second Ecu error no responce. But the problem the bike dispay on the dash something like the Ecu doesn "t install You can found a picture of the dash with the ECu connected

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

The "Error no response" message means that you have a hardware connection problem that is preventing the software from communicating with the ECU. Are you using a bike-side harness (the harness that plugs into the ECU connector on your motorcycle)? If so, please refer to the sticky post on the homepage titled "Attention: Hardware Test for 6-Pin Bike-Side Harness..."

• jlwoody@live.comjlwoody@live.com Posts: 4Verified User

Hi Kent wasn’t sure where to write my problem or start a conversation but having a problem writing to my Ecu I’m using bench harness and don’t the text and everything is working but when I try to write to Ecu this happens(see photos) i have flashed my Ecu before with the same harness

• jlwoody@live.comjlwoody@live.com Posts: 4Verified User

My photos won’t upload but says “unauthorised access entry” and also says stays:”reporting failure”

• g.antoninho@hotmail.comg.antoninho@hotmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

try lan cable

• tiagocarvalho9788@gmail.comtiagocarvalho9788@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

I have at the moment extremely the same problem with the same ecu .. The dash appears as in the photo

Does anyone have the solution? At this time the ecu does not work even if you disconnect the harness side

• tiagocarvalho9788@gmail.comtiagocarvalho9788@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

That's because you did not have a successful flash to the ECU. Please reflash the ECU.

Thanks,

Jason A.