Support Forum

2019 ZX6R Kawasaki Linking Fuel Tables

g0v07@yahoo.comg0v07@yahoo.com Posts: 1Verified User

Hi, Micah Shoemaker here from AF1 Racing. I am tuning a 2019 ftecu equipped Kawasaki ZX6R and am running into a few issues I have not seen covered in discussions or videos posted by ftecu. I have used your product in the past but this bike in particular and this software are leaving me with some questions.

Linking fuel tables, the method does not appear to be the same as other bikes I have tuned. When you select a fuel table to edit and then click link tables, it prompts to choose from menu at left. Once the additional tables are selected and edit of say plus or minus 5% in a given series of datapoints does not change the datapoints in the other tables, meaning I am either incorrectly linking them, or something is not working right.

I also have a terminology question, this ecu lists cylinder 1-4 with L and H injectors, my first guess was this referred to the lower vs upper injectors but all fuel maps such as "cylinder 1 L and cylinder 1 H" show the same values? While I guess it is totally possible that the injectors do fire equal amounts of fuel at the same time, it is not what I am familiar with.

Hope this question finds the right person

micah@af1racing.com is my (the tuner) email if direct contact is preferred