Support Forum

Problem quickshifter mt07

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

And you have tried changing timing in the file with no change?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• martin@bimet.netmartin@bimet.net Posts: 47Verified User

Hi Jason. Yes, try and there is no change. I send you an email, as requested. Thanks.

Hi Jankuns.

5 months waiting for a solution.

Ftecu does not have the correct file.

We are already 2 with the same problem.

I am looking forward to Kent or Jason giving us an immediate solution.

Greetings.

Martin.

• randommen96shop@gmail.comrandommen96shop@gmail.com Posts: 30Verified User

Hi,

A friend of mine with an 2019 MT-07 and the same ECU model as you guys can buy an kit from one of our friends for cheap (he's getting rid of the 07), including quickshifter.

However, this worries me. Are there any known working setups with this ECU model and the FTECU QS as of right now?

I know that mine works for my bike, however I have an 2016 model, also the friend he is buying it from (if it works), never got the QS to work, the bike was an 2014 model, QS enabled but didn't react.

I really like the simplicity of FTECU, but if it won't work I won't advise it, it is not acceptable to have a working chance of 1/5.

Hi Ranedommen. My experience with Qs is very bad. My experience with flashing is good. Tech support cannot fix the problem. I am really disappointed.

Hi all,

We found a possible issue in the B34-00 file with the new style QS type 7 connection. If you have an old QS type 6 connection it should work fine for now. We are working on fixing this.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi Jason,

Thx, how can i see which type harness we have? What is different between type 6 and 7? Any advantages?

Also why did the type chang?

Side question, where can i find my ecu serial number, i need it for 2wdw flash, can you send it to me maybe?

Can you test what Jason claims? Martin, Aigars or Willrc?

Also need answers from Jason on my previous questions.

Hi,

The QS6 harness is a jumper harness to signal QS through the Tip Over Sensor. This harness was discontinued because some bikes didn't have the necessary signal wire on top row middle of the connector. This is when the more universal style QS7 was brought in.

Your ECU part number is on your ECU itself.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi Random. Jason is working on the solution. I still don't have the file solved to do the test. I am waiting for the Archive, Martin

edited April 2020

Hi Jason, Martin,

Thx, so serial and part number is the same?

Interesting, how can I see if I have QS6 or QS7 harness? I myself have the new type sensor, with an harness that just seems 2 connectors on each side. One connects to the switch, the other to the ECU harness

Interesting Martin, please let me know.

@jason@ftecu.com any ETA for a new file?

Hi,

I have no clue what you mean about a serial number for your ECU. Do you mean the license number from flashing your ECU? Your part number is on a Denso sticker on your ECU.

Your QS harness has a label on it and would either say a type 6 or type 7, sounds like you have a type 7.

There is a fix for this file being worked on but it requires a rewrite of the software to function properly. So the updated file will come out in the release of software. We are hoping by mid next week but nothing is set in stone with this virus going around.

Thanks,

Jason A.

The serial number is indeed the part number, thanks.

Ah cool, did not know that.

Yes, stay safe! And take your time, better slow and good than quick and dirty.

Hey Jason,

Kindly asking about how the the rewrite is going, any ideas on when it will be done? I have a friend that is happily waiting untill it is proven it works :)

Jason. I bought the qs on October 30. I want a prompt response I have been very patient Martin

Sorry to say but this doesn't look very promising? @jason@ftecu.com

Can you please update us on this "request", which is not an request as it is sold to work with these bikes but it doesn't,

fairly questionable if you ask me, just like the removing of bad comments on instagram posts with lies in it.

Till this day I have an love / hate relationship with this products.

Hi,

The issue is with part of the development team that can fix it. I personally do not have the knowledge to fix a problem like this yet. I'm told this is next on their agenda to get done. Please be patient and we will get it working properly for you.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Friend Jason.

I quote the message of March 30

I think I found the problem in the file. Let me see if i can fix this for you

I quote the message of April 3:

We hope in the middle of next week, but nothing is set in stone with this virus.

Remember that I bought this product on October 30, 2019.

I am very patient and I collaborate very quickly in everything I request.

I request you, please solve the problem.

Thank you.

Martin.

Hi Jason. Please, I need to know if they are solving the problem. Thank you.

Hi Jason. Please I need an answer. I also send emails and they do not respond. Martin

@jason@ftecu.com @kento_ftecu

Also very curious to know the status, please give us an update. It's been more than an month now.

Even if it is not finished, an status update would be very well deserved.

Friend Jason. I would be very happy if you answered the messages or email that I send you.

Jason I need an answer. If you can't fix it, tell me and I'll get the Qs out and throw them in the trash. I want the respect I deserve and you have to answer me. Martin

An response would be appriopiate, to say the least.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Sorry, I was out for over a month due to COVID-19. The dev team is still working to resolve the problem on this.

Friend Kento. I am sorry to hear your problem with the covid-19 But naw I ask you please give priority to this problem I remind you that I bought the qs in October 2019. Much, but a long time I have been waiting for a solution.

Why are my emails not responding (I sent jason, kento and sales)?

Nor do they respond to me in the forum.

I feel bad for this.

I paid double the cost of your product for taxes and shipping costs for a useless QS.

I always help try to fix the problem.

In the March Jason quote: We found a possible problem in the B34-00 file with the new QS style 7 connection. If you have a previous QS type 6 connection, it should work fine for now. We are working to fix this.

What is happening that they don't answer me?

What happens that does not solve the problem? How many more months will they need?

Martin.

I emailed you please check.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Jason.

I emailed you please check.

Thanks,

Martin..

Martin,