Support Forum

Unusable license

After several failed flashes, a "License Purchase" request or

"This license is no longer available, please contact support" is displayed. Does that mean you can't flash without purchasing a license again? ECU reading can be continued. License 8C6AF3FA

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Our system is showing your license is still in working order. Please shut down the tuning suite, restart your computer, and ensure that you have a solid internet connection.

• fz1.can.2007@gmail.comfz1.can.2007@gmail.com Posts: 13Verified User

Flash was successful if you were careful about internet connection, thank you for confirmation

Hello, I can no longer flash from it to login after logout. Please check if the license is working properly.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Your license is still in usable condition. What error message were you getting?

I tried about 5 times, but I get the same message and error as at the beginning of this thread. Will try again. Thank you.

Hi, I tried the flash today, but the meter display on the bike changed to Err halfway, and the engine stopped running. The license status is as shown in the attached file. What do you think are the possible states?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I see you successfully flashed your ECU today. Are you all good to go now?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hello, I was able flash again. The cause is that the file contents are the same, but it seems that changing the file name was not good. The ECU file name is important. Be careful. Thank you for your reply.