Support Forum

launch Control Not working

pejman234@yahoo.compejman234@yahoo.com Posts: 1Verified User

I am trying to enable the launch control feature on a 17 GSXR1000 ABS without any luck! I already enabled the R model features. QS and AB menu is added and work fine but when i hold the ignition button, TC changes to 1 and then nothing happens. I see there is also a separate menu for QS and launch control on the software but was advised not to use it because the software fails to load it properly. What is the solution to properly enable launch control on non R model bikes?

Comments

• maxime.salembier@hotmail.frmaxime.salembier@hotmail.fr Posts: 20Verified User

it does not display the launch control on the dashboard but normally if you stay

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

What file did you flash and what is the ECU part number of your bike?

• joafify@yahoo.comjoafify@yahoo.com Posts: 5Verified User

I'm having the same issue! Any clue as to why? I have ECU# 32920-17K62(US) and downloaded the flash for that ECU Unrestricted.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

To our knowledge it is like Maxime said above. The dash may not show the LC active but it should still function as normal.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Jason that is incorrect cause I've been trying and it doesn't work. My buddy has a 2017 GSXR100R and I've used his LC before and there is a very big difference from the way his works compared to mine, and bike other than year are bikes are identical.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

So you're saying that the LC works but not the same as your buddies R model bike then. What is different?

Thanks,

Jason A.

No I'm saying mine doesn't work at all, i'm just glad I'm not a newbie other wise it might have been a very different out come....lol