PC Puel Import

fz1.can.2007@gmail.comfz1.can.2007@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User
edited July 2019 in ECU Maps

Why can't I import PC map files?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 534Staff User

What year/model bike?

• fz1.can.2007@gmail.comfz1.can.2007@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

My bike is MT-09 / 2015 can not be used with other models and please tell me the need to adjust for each cylinder

Do you have any modifications to your bike? Both stock and unrestricted maps should have all adjustments already done for each cylinder.

It does not matter if you can not use PC import, but if you can use that function, thank you for trying PC map

You should be able to import PC maps on Japan 2015 MT-09 file, we have no problem with accessing that file section.

• davidgpolner@gmail.comdavidgpolner@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

I have a problem with instaling the PC fuel map. I can import the file normally, but when i press the apply table to fuel maps, nothing happens.

The bike is 2017 yamaha mt 07.

• chrisgardellchrisgardell Posts: 45Staff User

please email over a copy of the PC map and .ftm you are using.., I would like to see if our dev team can reproduce this.

Japanese version can not import PC map I hope for improvement

• daniel@danielscrivano.comdaniel@danielscrivano.com Posts: 2Verified User

Are you looking at the TPS vs RPM cylinder maps?

• gravesxxx@aol.comgravesxxx@aol.com Posts: 2Verified User

I am trying to import a PCV fuel map into an R3 to have a good starting point for my fine tuning. I spent a good amount of time prepping this baseline map. I tried importing it today but it gave me nonsense results and the bike won't rev past idle with this map in. I really want to take advantage of my base map as a starting point. Can you please help me with any additional knowledge I am missing? I typically do start to finish with FTECU but I wanted to cut down the time with PC since I can tune on the fly, and then just flash fewer times to get finer results. Thank you.

Your PCV file is likely corrupted. Please try a new PCV file and see if that helps.