Support Forum

rewriting error with bench harness

chomorin07@yahoo.co.jpchomorin07@yahoo.co.jp Posts: 41Verified User

An error occurred when rewriting with the bench harness. Confirmed in the test interface. Bench harness only 37 Bench harness & ECU connection 31 Connect everything up to the power supply 37 In other words, the red wire (1) of the harness is bad. What should I do? I couldn't paste the video directly, so I'll leave the address here. youtube https://youtube.com/shorts/onjzpotzIBc It was rewritten using another bench harness the day before.

Comments

• chomorin07@yahoo.co.jpchomorin07@yahoo.co.jp Posts: 41Verified User

Bench harness BNHA22 SN: 022323 AM001 kawasaki Z400 ECU: 21175-1443(JP)

• todd@ftecu.comtodd@ftecu.com Posts: 102Staff User

You can order a replacement harness from the ftecu website if you do not feel comfortable repairing your existing harness.

The first time I used it after purchasing it, it didn't work. If you just change the wiring, you can do it here. It looked like there was no problem with the pin position of the vehicle harness. Is this a white wire problem from the 5V power supply? If there is no warranty, I think you can take it apart and fix it.

When did you purchase this harness?

Order number 114864 June 3rd My friend got injured on a motorcycle and returned to work, so I finally tried to rewrite it recently. I ordered a bike harness and it arrived, so I'm planning to rewrite it here. I'm thinking about using a bench harness in the future.

Thank you, we received your harness and did a warranty repair.

Thank you for your response! Now you can rewrite it safely. The FTecu data was excellent and the settings were easy to decide!

This discussion has been closed.