Support Forum

2017 R1M Multiple Licenses on one ECU

davidsantillanes@rocketmail.comdavidsantillanes@rocketmail.com Posts: 2Verified User
edited June 2023 in R1

It has been a while since I flashed ECU BX4-8591A-10 with license# 6C86F257 . I'm using BNKT18 SN: 040819JR025. Prior to this attempt, I had flashed same ECU twice. 1st was for exup delete, block off plate, graves cat delete using graves file BX4-8591A-10-(US). No issues at all. Bike ran great no issues with control functions, no check engine light. 2nd was for adding Auto Blip feature. Used same file didn't change anything just enable feature. No issues at all. Bike ran great no issues with control functions, no check engine light. Auto blipper ran great. I recently purchased the ABS Delete kit (YAM_ABS_DEL_1) and Yamaha ActiveTune AFR closed-loop self-tuning ECU kit ( FT_YAM_LCAT). I attempted to flash ECU and didn't recognize the ECU or License and made me purchase a second license. It charged me for two new licenses which i do not need. License# 9719AD36, 5D2BB019. After attempting to flash it excluded autoblipper feature since it was attached to license# 6C86F257. So now the active tune feature is attached to L# 5D2BB019. Once connected to the bike. It started but the controls for dash/menu options do not work. Also check engine light on. Attempted to re-flash and it started reverting back to other license not allowing the auto tune feature to be loaded. Tried multiple files and re-flashes as well as reverting back to stock but nothing has cleared engine code or allowed controls to function. Can someone help with getting all features on one license and help with loss of controls functions. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments