Support Forum

Bikeside harnesses doesn’t work

Hello everyone i have a 2021 mt07 eu ecu number BAT-8592A-10 i had this harness for quite a while now but it never worked I already did the troubleshoot 5 times everything checks out the cables are all in the correct position but when i jump yellow and red wires when i turn on the ignition the fuel pump does a ticking sound fou a couple seconds and on the das says ERR then i turn on the pc and when i try to flash it fails could it be that my pc isn’t powerful enough or that i’m on mobile hotspot? The cabes are all locked in and fully seated but the bike still does the ticking sound thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User
    edited February 12

Hello

This happens with the Yamaha 700 some. You will need access to the ECU. I want you to start the software and select the map file you wish to flash. Make sure that the settings are set to what you need with in the map. Plug the USB into the bike side harness and to the computer. Unplug the ECU from the bike harness and turn the bike ignition on. Under device select write ECU. Do not plug the ECU in until the second key on message. When you select write ECU it will do some loading and prompt a key on, again do not plug in the ECU yet. It will assign a license then ask you to unplug the 6 pin, then power off, then connect the 6pin. After that it will prompt you to key on again, that is when you will plug in the ECU and press ok. It should start writing at this point.

Mike

This discussion has been closed.