Support Forum

MT10 Tuning, Basic Questions

Hello,

Just looking for information on a few settings in FTECU suite. I flashed the MT no problem, everything went super smooth and was actually kind of fun. But I have a couple settings I'm confused by. First is the "stock 02 input", either disable or enable, would this allow the bike to revert back into closed loop? I thought all the tunes offered are for open loop only... Also "Decel fuel cut" setting. My understanding would be to disable to turn fuel "on" for deacceleration for smoother transitions? Finally I noticed in ETV base maps that some of the maps still do not command 100% throttle when 100% is commanded... Base map 0 pwr mode 1, is 100% all the way down. But base map 13 pwr mode 1 starts going back under 70% after 10000 rpm. I can see changes were made to the base maps of each power mode. I can see power mode 3 is alot slower across all base maps compared to pwr mode 1. But still don't understand why there would be less then 100 percent throttle anywhere when this is an unrestricted tune...

-Eric R.

Comments

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

Hi Eric

It is an unrestricted map but the mode 3 is for wet or low traction conditions. The ECU will maintain a small window of adjustment with the stock O2 sensors enabled. The Decel cut does allow for some fuel on decel to reduce engine breaking when disabled.