Support Forum

software is not recognizing my license

icy0069@hotmail.comicy0069@hotmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

the software shows im online and shows my ecu under licenced ecu's but when I try to flah the ecu it says im not the owner to the ecu license, what do I need to do to fix this because all the phone lines are tied up .

Comments

• pvollmer@cityweb.depvollmer@cityweb.de Posts: 12Verified User
    edited July 2019

I have the same problem with my ecu and I was asked to buy a new license. I did it and tryed to flash my ecu but it failed. I can't use my ecu since May. The bike doesn't start anymore an the display showes Error. I opend a few tickets but no answer and now, the system is down. There is no support from FTECU and I can't use my bike since nearly 2 month. Now, I've ordered a bike side harness, but for another test my two licenses have to be resetted. The flash history for my two licenses shows "crashed".

• kevin.breeden@gmail.comkevin.breeden@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

This also seems to be my issue. My license is saying it’s owned by my tuner when I try and flash but it’s been transferred to my account by him and shows up in my licenses but I’m unable to flash. Maybe someone will decide to show up at FT and pick up the phone Monday

• icy0069@hotmail.comicy0069@hotmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

not sure if it has anything to do with ftecu but I know the EPA came down on some of the car tuning companies and pretty much shut down SCT software unless u go and take a class , and it still only gives you useless parameters to change , nothing that would change emissions,so pretty much fuel and timing . im starting to accumulate a big pile of useless tuning software and tuners , I think the golden days of tuning on the street are about over , only off road use is acceptable for now .  

• icy0069@hotmail.comicy0069@hotmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

I prolly would've went postal by now if my bike was down or didn't have backup since may . I don't understand how all the info shows correct and when I try to flash it says that the licence belongs to same email  im logged in on , its like the shit all of sudden got  amnesia or  Alzheimers.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please DM me either screenshots of the error message or the license numbers showing on the message. Thanks, and sorry for the issues you are encountering.

I hope you can read it.

regards

Peter

For your information. In the last weeks i had contact to Mike Bienvenu who was very kind and tried to help.

regards

Peter