Support Forum

flashing r1

gmeltveit@gmail.comgmeltveit@gmail.com Posts: 9Verified User

I read the ECU to make sure the setting was OK. And then tried write back, and it says no license found

Please advise

License nu: 00681D5D

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

I checked the status of your license and it is good. Sounds like you may have a hardware connection issue.

Please perform the 6-Pin Bike Side Harness test found on the front page of the forum and report back with your results.

Regards

• gmeltveit@gmail.comgmeltveit@gmail.com Posts: 9Verified User

Hi I have done the 6 pin test and, no fuel pump starting and also did the voltmeter test, showing steady 5.05 voltage.

What ECU file are you trying to flash and does it match your part number as well?

Are you making sure to follow the prompts exactly?

Regards

• gmeltveit@gmail.comgmeltveit@gmail.com Posts: 9Verified User

Hi

I am trying to flash this file:

This file is matching my ECU. There is no problem reading the file from the ECU, it is only when I try to write. I will make another attempt to be 100% sure that i follow the steps. I am pretty sure that I do everything correctly. As I have flashed the ECU before, even if it was back in 2018.

Your license is in a good state and the harness test passes. The only things I am able to think of is if you are not logged in, internet connection is weak/unstable or most likely it is something during the flashing process.

Try again and let me know how it goes.

Regards