Support Forum

No response from ECU (hardfail)

gome178@163.comgome178@163.com Posts: 28Verified User
  1. I use bike side harness(6-pin bike side harness type4 )flash my bike . when i install the line and open key, i can't start the bike. instrument panel show error code(err h1)
  2. I try to flash ecu, software show "no reponse"
  3. I restore 34 pin black wire, the bike can start, but still can't flash ecu。

Note:

1. ECU stamped Part Number: 2DR-8591A-20(JP) 
  2. The software read ecu part number is 1DR-8591A-00(EU)

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

That ECU part number requires the 6-Pin Type 11 Bike Side Harness. That ECU is also not natively readable. Please use th ecorrect harness to avoid any damage to your ECU

Regards

• gome178@163.comgome178@163.com Posts: 28Verified User

Sorry,i gave wrong information. I use the 6-Pin Bike Side Harness Type 11.

The ECU Part Number 2DR-8591A-20(JP) can't supply for ftecu now ?

If i provide this part number ECU, the software soon can supply for this ?

Hi,

We have a file for that ECU part number. It is under MT09>2014-2020 folder.

If you are still getting the no response message please make sure your Bike Side Harness is installed correctly and perform the 6-Pin Harness Test located on the front page of the forum. Also when flashing using a bike side harness you do not have to unplug anything during the process. Just use key on/off when prompted.

Regards

• gome178@163.comgome178@163.com Posts: 28Verified User

HI,

Bike Side Harness is installed correctly, and perform test return message 36( Tested is ok )。

I can't start my bike when Bike Side Harness installed, bike instrument panel show error code(err h1).

I can start my bike when disconnect the harness 34pin (Black wire ) 。

Regards

Hi,

The Bike Side harness test is a more concrete test than the interface test.

Sounds like you may have a short when you plug in the black wire. Please send me images of your connectors and bike side harness installation to review. From behind and front of the connectors as well as the black wires connections please. You can send them to me directly.

Regards